Dr. Lawrence Granader Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 8th, 2011

the doctor is IN!

Dr. Granader's staff is excellent and my children have always been very well cared for here. Dr. Granader gives his patients plenty of time to ask questions and discuss issues, and we know we have his full attention, every time. My children trust him, and so do I. I especially like his restraint in prescribing antibiotics. In 8 years with two children, I can count on one hand the number of times we were prescribed antibiotics, so I know they're only given when absolutely necessary. oh, and also, toys and books if you have an appointment during the holidays! what could be better?

October 30th, 2009