Dr. Lawrence Gratkins MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 28th, 2016
Rude, Unprofessional Staff!
This is the worst doctor's office I have ever been too. I had some tests done (no one told me what for) and then they said that the tests were very important and that I should have results back in 2 days time. I was told that if I notice any changes or feel worse to call the ER immediately. I didn't get any phone call from them for over 4 days and when I called I was bounced around from person to person. The office manager would not give me any explanation or help. When I asked for some insight into what the tests were for and when I should know something she then told me that "You are not worth a doctor being called" and that someone will get back to me when they find the time. Very UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE!!!

January 23rd, 2016
Dr. Gratkins is amazing and has helped me through 3 difficult pregnancies, including one ectopic that led to an emergency hysterectomy. I wouldn't ever go to anybody else, and literally trust this man with my life and my children's lives!

March 6th, 2015
Longtime patient
Love the office environment and the staff. I feel Dr. Gratkins and Dr. Deb are great~

February 19th, 2013
Excellent care!
This is an excellent physician. When you see an OB_GYN you have to expect to have to wait at times for your appt. Delivering babies must come 1st. He is an exceptionally well trained doctor and has wonderful patient skills-bedside manner. I have been a patient of his since he began his practice. My adult daughter is also a patient of his and she went through infertility treatments and now has a beautiful daughter. He really provides excellent care.

December 13th, 2011
great doctor, questionable billing
I love this doctor. I'd recommend him to anyone. But, the headaches with billing may force us to look elsewhere.

October 10th, 2011
Dr. Gratkins has wonderful staff and I have always been treated well. Never had any billing problems. Seems that the negative comments about billing Dept are in fact a personal problem between husband and wife.

June 10th, 2011
i think he is a wonderful person he's very understandig with hormone issues and the best surgeon i've ever been too i would recommend him for a hysterectomy or any surgeries i live 45 minutes away and he is worth the time and drive

December 10th, 2010
I am the spouse of a long-time patient of Dr. Gratkins, and the experiences I am sharing here occurred over the last five years with the births of our 3-and-a-half and two year olds. Both pregnancies were accompanied by many risks associated with existing medical conditions. The first of which required IVF. We made many vistits to Dr. Gratkins throughout the pregnancy any I could not ask for better support from a doctor and staff. I am beyond satisfied with the experience we had during the births of our children, but what really prompted me to write this review is the care Dr. Gratkins provided during my wifes recent oophorectomy. As with the pregnancies, Dr. Gratkins took a difficult situation, which began only as exploratory and handled it with the highest level of professionalism. Dr. Gratkins often is accompanied by a medical student, and despite his insane schedule juggling surgeries, deliveries, and office hours, he remains in touch with the patient and family. He has an especially good way of communicating complex medical ideas in plain language. Not once did I ever feel talked down to or that an explanation went over my head. Others seem to praise Dr. Gratkins just as highly as I do. If you are concerned about his punctuality, take into consideration all that Dr. Gratkins does beyond office hours and suddenly an extra 30-45min wait seems insignificant.

May 7th, 2017