A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Green has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hosp Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Green MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Green practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.