A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Grobman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Grobman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Grobman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grobman graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grobman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Grobman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Grobman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Grobman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Grobman practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otology, and Neurotology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists and Miami Plastic Surgeons.