Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Gynther
Dr. Lawrence Gynther, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Lagrange, GA, with another office in Lagrange, GA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Gynther is affiliated with Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center, Piedmont Hospital and Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Gynther has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Lawrence Gynther is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lagrange, GA.
Dr. James Brennan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lagrange, GA 0 mi46
Dr. Warren Henderson
Lagrange, GA 0 mi38
Dr. Kenneth Horlander
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Lagrange, GA 0 mi20