A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fink is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fink, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fink has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Holliday Fink MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Fink practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fink practices Neurological Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.