A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fink is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fink, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fink has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Holliday Fink MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Fink practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fink practices Neurological Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.