A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Newman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Howard Newman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Newman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Newman practices Emergency Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Emergency Physicians.