Dr. Lawrence Newman Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2014

Worst Bedside Manner, extremely rude and unprofessional

Dr. Newman was the worst Doctor I had ever encountered. Worst bedside manner, extremely rude and unprofessional. His manner was demeaning and condescending. Wouldn't recommend my worst enemy be care for by him. Staff was incompetent. One male nurse was very good, but the rest should be reviewed.

October 18th, 2013

Reception staff

Worst customer service ever. Rude does not begin to explain the phone manners of the staff. The staff called to cancel my appointment I waited six weeks for (the night before my appointment). I had to call three times to get a prescription to hold me over to the next available appointment. The staff was laughing when I called and don't even hope they will call you back. The girl who was answering the phone did not want to be bothered. I will be talking to Dr. Lawrence when my next appointment comes around. This is the first review I have ever posted and can't remember being treated like this before. Don't make the same mistake I did read the reviews before you go.

March 12th, 2010

Very Thorough and Kind

Dr. Newman has become my go-to physician, for many years. He is very gentle, very thorough, and has often gone out of his way for me (printing out additional info for me, patiently explaining things I didn't quite get at first, staying and caring for me beyond the office hours, getting me right into a great Family Practice doctor who works at Med Plus during the same appointment time)far beyond what I have experienced with other doctors in the past. When my company told me that I could see him for an eye injury I got at work because they like to use him, I was stoked, and I waited less than five minutes to see him once I got to Med Plus. I was pretty freaked but he was so calm and knew exactly what was going on, so I calmed down right away. Doctor Newman is awesome-I go to him for everything and if he thinks I need to see Dr.Lien (like for my blood pressure) I make an appointment right then and there. He's the best. I take my kids there-too often, lol (boys playing sports!) and for their sports and school physicals, flus. etc-they love him and aren't afraid of going to the doctor at all. There should be a 10 star rating available for his bedside manner! I trust him as I have never trusted another doctor. I've told him he can never move-ever!

January 19th, 2010

Excellent Care

Dr Newman has been my doctor for over 20 years. His practice is stable, reliable and trustworthy. He practices like my childhood doctor, community oriented and personally caring.

January 14th, 2009

Dr. Newman refused to see me; his office had called in the morning requesting I come in the afternoon and when my daughter called aheadto tell the office we were coming in. He stated that his office didn't see people that were unable to walk.. in wheelchairs.Refusal to treat is paramount to patient abandonment.

November 17th, 2016