A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Oliver is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Oliver, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Oliver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Harvey Oliver MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Oliver practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Radiologists.