A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Oliver is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Oliver, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Oliver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Harvey Oliver MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Oliver practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Radiologists.