A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Oliver, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Community Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center-Trenton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Oliver practice?
Dr. Lawrence Oliver practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Lancaster, PA.
See Boca Raton Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Oliver, Dr. Laurence Oliver, Dr. Loren Oliver, Dr. Lorenzo Oliver