A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Peters, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Peters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Southwest Hospital
- Sts Mary and Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry H Peters MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry H. Peters practice?
- Dr. Larry Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Peters practices Anesthesiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Anesthesiologists.