A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Reid is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Reid, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Laughlin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Henry Reid MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Reid practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Reid practices Dermatology near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Dermatologists.