Overall Review

January 5th, 2015
Does not explain, quote curt and dismissive
Spent under 10 mins on first meeting, brought in intern into consulting room without explaining his presence or introducing him, seemed to arrive at a diagnosis from the get go, pushed me out with a bunch of papers for tests he wanted done with no mention or explanation of what and why, and was dismissive even when I went back and asked what he wanted done and why. I wouldn't go back to him again.

October 29th, 2014
Nicest Doctor
Great Doctor, Definitely a professional!

April 18th, 2014
Thank you, Dr. Hakim!
I was referred to Dr. Hakim at Cleveland Clinic after being butchered by a so-called implant specialist in Miami for my Peyronie's disease. Even though I had to wait a few weeks for the appointment, it was worth the wait. Dr. Hakim and his staff are wonderful. He took his time with us and answered all of my wife's and my concerns. The corrective surgery he performed went great and I was able to go home after the operation with very little discomfort (I had 6 months of pain afer my original procedure in Miami!). Now that I am all healed, my wife and I have our sex life back. I only wish I had gone to him first. I highly recommend Dr. Hakim and his outstanding staff at the Cleveland Clinic.

September 16th, 2013
Dr. Hack'em
Dr. Hack'em said that the device for my limpness was a 30 minute simple installation with high success rate. It was supposed to be a piece of cake and I would be 20 yrs old and new. Well, I can tell you that he mangled my size and the device shrunk my manhood—I am talking about my member. It was a real “hack job”. When I complained to him, Dr. Hack'em told my wife “ size does not really matter” and then his nurse told me I should lose weight (how is that going to change anything0? Ok, I was already pudgy before Dr. Hack’em did his shoddy work. Dr. Hack’em is a big time hack job.

July 14th, 2013
Cleveland clinic GIMMICK...try Doc Perito
Dr. Hakim told me that my Peyronie’s disease could be treated with shots. These shots cost $13, 000 and I have a high deductible insurance. Hey, it is my sex life after all. Every appointment Dr. Hakim was charismatic and positive. But the truth is I was frustrated cause all I was getting out of it was a big BILL. I switched to a Urologist in Coral Gables Dr. Perito at my buddy’s urging. My wife did this research on the internet about Dr. Perito and some of it was not good. But I can tell you, Dr. Perito is an action guy and got me surgery. The improvement only took about a month and I am better. Dr. Hakim is hype guy and Dr. Perito is a knife guy. Don’t waist your time and money with Dr. Hakim.

May 11th, 2013
The LGBT Man's Doctor!!!
My Partner and I were having some serious sexual issues and I sought out his advice. He is a gentle and caring man--for example, he warmed the jelly in his hands before doing his examining!! When I confided in him he took his eyes off his computer and locked eyes. The Doctor was empathetic and kind--spending extra time talking with me and comforting me. After he left the room his Nursing partner Bill confided in us that Dr. Hakim was having a crisis too--riding Harley motorcycles and was a newbie to the whole experience!!. This Doctor is an LGBT friendly MD!!! I only wish I could have posted a rainbow sticker on his window.

September 25th, 2012
Excellent Urologist! The Best in his field!
I went to see Dr. Hakim after multiple other urologists said he was the best in his field. My wife and I were extremely impressed with his professionalism and expertise. He spent time with us, did not rush and answered all of our questions. The bottom line is that he helped us when all others said they could not. In addition, his office staff is wonderful and the facility at Cleveland Clinic is outstanding. As a professional myself, I highly recommend Dr. Hakim to anyone seeking care in his specialty.

August 16th, 2012
Caring Surgeon
After my surgery for prostate cancer, my wife and I thought our intimacy was gone forever. Dr. Hakim was caring, explained all of our options and helped restore my "manhood" when noone else could. My wife calls him a 'miracle worker'. I thank the Lord for Dr. Hakim!

August 16th, 2012
Outstanding physician
As an MD myself, I was very impressed by Dr. Hakim, the Chairman of Urology at Cleveland Clinic Florida. He is caring, bright and has a wonderful bedside manner (a rarity in today's world) and answered all of our questions....he is an excellent surgeon and I recommend him highly!!

August 13th, 2012
Excellent Doctor!
I just want to tell everyone what a wonderful experience we had at Dr. Hakim's office. After seeing 3 other previous so-called urologic specialists, my gynecologist referred us to see Dr. Hakim at the Cleveland Clinic. From the moment we met his staff (his Nurse Bill is very thorough!), we knew we were in the right place! Dr. Hakim is kind and caring... he spent a long time with us, listening to my husband and was able to offer us the answers we were looking for. We only wish we had met this wonderful surgeon sooner! We recommend him highly!

July 16th, 2012
RUDE CLOWN
I went to him because I had trouble pissing. Then, he tried to tell my wife and I that we had a "sexual problem". My wife asked and on what basis and while looking at his computer he became very arrogant and told us "data"???? What he was suggesting put my wife in tears and we have been married and active for 26 years. I will NEVER go back to this clown.

February 17th, 2012
True Expert
After seeing 4 other urologists who were unable to help me, my wife and I were referred to Dr. Hakim for treatment. He was outstanding! Very caring and compassionate. He gave us the answers no one else could and was able to help restore my quality of life! He is a very gifted surgeon and I recommend him highly! His assistant, Bill, is also excellent and very thorough!