A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hamburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hamburger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamburger
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hamburger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hamburger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamburger graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hamburger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Hamburger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Hamburger practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hamburger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hamburger practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.