A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hamburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hamburger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamburger
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hamburger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hamburger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamburger graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hamburger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Hamburger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Hamburger practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hamburger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hamburger practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.