A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hammer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hammer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hammer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Hammer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Hammer practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hammer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Hammer practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.