Dr. Lawrence Hammond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Hammond?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 12th, 2016

I still miss him as a provider.

It has been my inestimable good luck to have a succession of the best internists available in Ravalli County. I found Dr. Hammond to be wise, alert, and a VERY good listener. He helped me solve some really tricky health problems, always referred me for physical therapy when I asked, and as much as I like my new provider if he were to return to his former place here I would be first to sign right back up for a shot at being in his patient roster.

March 9th, 2015