A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hamner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hamner, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hamner, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hamner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Raeburn Hamner MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Hamner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hamner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hamner practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Cardiologists.