A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hamner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hamner, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hamner, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hamner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Raeburn Hamner MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Hamner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hamner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hamner practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and San Antonio Cardiologists.