Dr. Lawrence Handler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Handler?

May 4th, 2017

Very knowledgeable and caring

November 7th, 2015

Very professional

I saw this Doctor after I had eyelid surgery with another doctor that I wasn't satisfied with. The staff as well as the doctor were very professional and it was very apparent that he knew his stuff. He's such a nice person and it's clear he isn't trying to do unnecessary procedures just to make money. He actually pointed out very little needed to be done cosmetically and referred me to an Ophthalmologist who is also excellent and I believe solved my problems. I'm grateful to have had the pleasure to see this doctor and I would highly recommend him.

May 18th, 2012

Great work

My 3 1/2 year old son had to have a dermoid cyst removed from between his eye and nose. Many doctors told me they could not do it. Dr. Handler was confident he could. I thought how he wanted to do the surgery was strange but it came out beautiful. Dr. Handler answered all my questions and my son has no scar! Great work.

September 21st, 2009

Fantastic Doctor & Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Handler for corrective eyelid surgery. I have to say I was nervous about going to yet another doctor but from the moment I walked into the office, I felt at ease. His staff is helpful, friendly and professional. I dare say Dr. Handler is a perfectionist and it's obvious he takes his work very seriously. His bedside manner is superb and I truly believe he does want the best for his patients. If you are local and looking for a doctor with his expertise, you will be happy you contacted him.

August 10th, 2017