A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hankin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence George Hankin MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence G. Hankin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hankin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Hankin practices Urology near Keene, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Kittery, ME.
See Keene Urologists.