A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hannon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannon graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Hannon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Hannon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Hannon practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Junction, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.