A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hannon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hannon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannon graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Hannon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Hannon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Hannon practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Junction, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.