A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Kenneth Harris MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence K. Harris practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Harris practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.