A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Harrison, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland.
Dr. Harrison has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Roy Harrison MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Harrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Harrison practices Anesthesiology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and Venice, FL.
See Leesburg Anesthesiologists.