A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hartman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Hartman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Hartman practice?
Dr. Lawrence Hartman practices Neurological Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Greeneville, TN.
See Kingsport Surgeons.