Dr. Lawrence Hauser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Hauser?

December 2nd, 2016

Bedside manner was awful. Needs to learn how to control facial expressions

August 25th, 2014

Uncooperative

Tried to make an appointment with Dr Hauser and was told last week, its cash up front. OK. Called to make an appt today and told Linda that my insurance would reimburse if the Dr. would give me provider info. I was told that they will only give a receipt of payment. They would not sign anything or give me provider info. So tell me Mr. Psychiatrist, are you in this for the money or do you actually care about your patient's mental health? I believe you took an oath when you received your license to practice?

March 19th, 2014

Never going here again

Dr, Hauser is a fine competant doctor and I can not say a single bad word against him. He spent time with me, called me with any medication problems, just an all around good doctor. His front desk staff however are awful. They were rude to me on mulitple occasions and yelled at the other office workers in front of me using strong language and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I would call multiple times to make an apooitment to leave a message and would get hung up on or Doctor Hauser would not recieve the message. HIs assisstant Linda is fantasic however and shouldn't be grouped with them.

July 8th, 2017