Dr. Lawrence Hawkins Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 23rd, 2013

No longer in Active Practice

Dr. Hawkins is quite a character. from the first time I met him at the General Hospital I was wondering what kind of man he was and as we worked together of the years the question was answered with an emphatic YES! The review from before was obviously someone who didn't know him or work with him as I did for soo soo many years and all those cases and late nights! Dedicated to patient care and quality are the words that come to mind when I think about all that he's done here in the community and around town so much so that I was surprised to find his name on this website that I just had to write in and express my found appreciation as well as some of the stories that happened while working in the hosptial. First, there was this patient who had been in a small accident which really wasn't as small as we were all lead to believe and Dr. Larry went straight to the main issue which wa

October 9th, 2015