A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hazen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Carman Hazen DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Hazen practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hazen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hazen practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.