A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hazen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hazen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Hazen practice?
Dr. Lawrence Hazen practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.