A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Herman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence L Herman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Herman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Herman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.