Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Herman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Herman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Herman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Herman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.