Dr. Lawrence Hirsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Hirsch?

March 17th, 2014

Absolute Best Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Hirsch's for over 11 years. He is the most knowledgeable neurologist I have ever seen with the most caring and sincere intentions as a doctor. After seeing the "best" doctors, I switched to Dr. Hirsch who finally got my seizures under control and found an underlying cause of dizziness that no other doctors (with thousands of tests) could ever detect. I owe my health and better quality of life to Dr. Hirsch and his practice.

December 3rd, 2013

Completely inconsiderate

This is the worst neurologist that I have seen since I was diagnosed 20+ years ago. For nearly every appointment with him I need to leave 2 and a half to 3 hours as I know I will be waiting at least 2. During this time frame, I will speak with the nurse for 5 minutes, the P.A. for 5 minutes and if I am lucky I will get a whole 10 minutes of Dr. Hirsch's precious time. One day I was late for work, I was waiting for them to finish up with me, and I came out and found the doctor and P.A. having a cup of coffee and laughing. His most recent diagnosis is also a clear excuse not to have to give any thought to my case. Finally, getting an appointment with this doctor is an adventure. It must be scheduled three months in advance. I am currently in the process of searching for a new neurologist that accepts medicaid.

June 13th, 2017