A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hitzeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hitzeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitzeman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hitzeman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hitzeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence G. Hitzeman practice?
Dr. Lawrence Hitzeman practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.