Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Hitzeman
Dr. Lawrence Hitzeman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hitzeman is affiliated with Bimc, St Vincent's Midtown Hospital and SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan. Dr. Hitzeman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Hitzeman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawrence Hitzeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Veeraf Sanjana
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi40
Dr. Iuliana Shapira
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
New York, NY 0.01 mi23