A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hoffman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hoffman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Straith Hospital for Special Surgery
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Hoffman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Hoffman practices Ophthalmology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.