A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hoffman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hoffman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Straith Hospital for Special Surgery
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Hoffman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hoffman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lawrence Hoffman practices Ophthalmology near Farmington Hills, MI.