A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Holder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Holder, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Testicular Diseases
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holder graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Holder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville
- Putnam Comm Med Ctr, Palatka, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Holder MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Holder practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Holder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Holder practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Jacksonville Radiologists.