Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Holder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Holder, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Testicular Diseases
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holder graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Holder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville
- Putnam Comm Med Ctr, Palatka, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Holder MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Holder practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Holder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Holder practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Jacksonville Radiologists.