A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Holfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holfelder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Holfelder, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holfelder graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Holfelder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Andrew Holfelder MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Holfelder practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Holfelder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Holfelder practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Allergists and Tampa Pediatricians.