A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Holfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holfelder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holfelder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Holfelder, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holfelder graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Holfelder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Andrew Holfelder MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Holfelder practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Holfelder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Holfelder practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Allergists and Tampa Pediatricians.