A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Holfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holfelder
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holfelder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Holfelder, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holfelder graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Holfelder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Andrew Holfelder MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Holfelder practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Holfelder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Holfelder practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Allergists and Tampa Pediatricians.