Dr. Lawrence Holland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2016
Excellent dr.

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Holland is by far the best Doctor I've been to. I can not say enough about him, Dr. Holland is the Greatest and I have sent a lot of my friends to see him and they are all still talking to me.

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Holland & Gretchen are rude and unprofessional. He treats some patient's like they are a waste of his time. He has no bedside manners

September 21st, 2015
excellent

October 20th, 2014
Absolutely the best
Accurate diagnosis from the start. Great outcome. Total knee replacement had me back on the golf course in less than 3 months. Very professional (especially after 4 previous doctors who all got it wrong, including one who performed a needless operation).

August 24th, 2013
Dr. Holland is a superb and compassionate orthopedic surgeon. Conservative in his decisions. Excellent in outcomes. I would recommend Dr. Holland to my mother, wife, brother. He is the best.

March 23rd, 2013
Not recommended
Explained little. Brusque. Did not recommend surgery for torn shoulder & I injured it again making what would have been an easy repair much more difficult.

December 6th, 2010
Dr. Holland performed 3 surgeries on my daughter's knee and preserved her college scholarship to play D1 soccer. She just completed her freshman season, scoring 4 powerful goals--two were rockets from her left leg, the one Dr. Holland fixed.

September 17th, 2009
Outstanding Surgon
He fixed my labrum and rotator cuff a couple years ago. It is better than my good shoulder.

May 30th, 2009
The Best Orthopod in the Country!
I have had 2 surgeries with Dr Holland and found him to be intelligent, thoughtful, polite and professional. He is, in jy opinion, the best orthopod in the country. I live in CA now, but would go back to see him in a heartbeat.

March 21st, 2009
Dr. Holland was very professional and I am impressed at the way he is not wanting to do surgery if not needed. I have sent a lot of my friends to see him and they all were happy.

February 27th, 2009
Great Surgeon, twice now!
I saw Dr. Holland about 12 years ago for knee surgery. He took his time, checked and double checked things, and even right up to the point of incision was making sure I really NEEDED to have surgery. He did a fantastic job with a technique that was fairly new at the time. I've never had a problem with my knee since that time. Then in Nov. 2008, I was in a car accident that injured my shoulder. He's again taken his time, checked and double checked everything. My Primary Care physician was 100% sure I'd need surgery - Dr. Holland disagreed and sent me on to physical therapy. He told me 4 to 6 months of physical therapy to recover (surgery recovery would have been the same) and in just 3 months I was given the thumbs-up! I'm good to go again, without surgery, because this man took his time and did what was best. He's answered every question I've had for both injuries, addressed each concern and has done a terrific job of helping me recover in the best possible way. I recommend him to anyone who needs knee or shoulder work.