A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hookman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hookman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hookman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hookman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hookman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Claiborne County Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Hookman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Hookman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hookman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hookman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.