Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hookman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hookman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hookman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hookman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hookman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hookman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hookman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Claiborne County Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Hookman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Hookman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hookman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hookman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.