A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hopp is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopp
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopp graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hopp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Michael Hopp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Hopp practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hopp practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.