A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hopp is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopp graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hopp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Hopp practice?
Dr. Lawrence Hopp practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.