A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Horowitz, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Horowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Lawrence Horowitz practices Pediatrics near Gloversville, NY.
See Gloversville Pediatricians.