A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hotes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hotes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hotes, MD, FACE, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotes graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hotes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hotes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Hotes practice?
Dr. Lawrence Hotes practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Stoughton, MA.
See Stoughton Internists, Stoughton Endocrinologists, Stoughton Family Physicians, and Stoughton General Practitioners.