A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hotes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hotes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hotes, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotes graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hotes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Steven Hotes FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Hotes practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hotes has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hotes practices Internal Medicine near Stoughton, MA.
See Stoughton Internists.