A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Housman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Housman, Orthopaedic Surgery - Musculoskeletal Disease with emphasis on the Shoulder, Hip & Knee, and Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Housman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Housman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Housman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Housman graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Housman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Housman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Housman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Housman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Housman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.