Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Housman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Housman, Orthopaedic Surgery - Musculoskeletal Disease with emphasis on the Shoulder, Hip & Knee, and Joint Replacement is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Housman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Housman graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Housman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Housman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Housman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Housman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Housman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.