Dr. Lawrence Housman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Housman?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Housman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2016

Hip resurface success

Wonderful surgeon

January 31st, 2016

I have had both knees replaced and one hip. Dr Housman's procedure and follow up allowed EXCELLENT results. (I compare my after operation results with the three roommates I had - I even contacted these men months after and my recovery was much better because of the procedures Dr Housman used)

October 12th, 2015

Just Don't - Find a different DR.

Unfortunately because I had been seen by Dr. Housman 10 years ago I was scheduled with him again after my more recent knee injury. He barely looked at my knee. He had Xrays done when clearly nothing was broken. No MRI to look at tissue. After a combined 10 minutes with him during an hour and a half visit he declared me fine no injury. My problem was weight related and deemed me work ready when he didn't even know what my job function was. (I work in a warehouse where I walk about 13 - 20 miles per day often up and down stairs while carrying heavy items.) He made me feel like I was being a baby about the pain. That weekend my knee went out and I ended up falling and inuring my other knee as well as making the first injury worst. After waiting another month and a half for a second opinion elsewhere, it turned out I needed surgery to fix the first injury. Had he cared just a tiny bit he would have found the issue with an MRI and possibly saved me the pain and also the delay of returning to work.

February 12th, 2015

You can do a lot better. Non-communicative. Needs to measure twice, cut once. Keep shopping!!!

May 10th, 2014

yelled at me

Did both hip and knee replacements on me. Surgery was successful. But Houseman yelled at me just before second surgery for having asked physical therapists at rehab after first surgery to allowed me to do gentle stretching exercises previously prescribed by back doctor and physical therapists. Apparently, he thought it was unreasonable for me to expect to relieve back agony due to weeks of immobility by simple stretching exercises. There is no excuse for yelling at a patient just prior to surgery and calling her irrational for requesting a simple remedy for great pain!

July 24th, 2017