Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Alexis F. on Jun 8th, 2013

This review is long overdue. Dr. Hubacek is overall one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I enjoyed his brevity while I was his patient, because it was necessary in my case(anxiety). He wasn't judgmental or condescending. He knew what it was and didn't subject me to unnecessary test(higher bill) that could've been answered w/yes or no. Anyone who has had their turn around alot of Dr.(s) knows how annoying some can be, he's not. He asked a few questions, gave good advice, and gave me what was needed in under 5 minutes. Fantastic doctor! SERIOUSLY!!

|  Cheats on His Wife  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

Jeff Hubacek is a loathsome bottom sucker. He cheats with other married women.

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Hubacek is very professional, patient & courteous. His unquestionable knowledge & experience immediately put my mind and my young daughter's (the patient) at ease. Top notch physician!

|  Dr. Hubacek is an excellent ER physician.  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

The fellow making repeated derogatory posts above has obviously never seen Dr. Hubacek in the physician/patient setting. To the contrary, one of my fmaily members has seen Dr. Hubacek on two different occasions in the ER. One occasion, Dr. Hubacek came to oversee another physician evaluating a head trauma after a fall even though he wasn't specifically on duty in the ER at that moment. The other occasion, he provided prompt service and had an excellent bedside manner making both me and my injured family member feel calm and ok with the situation which happened to be a broken leg. I have had occassion to interact with Dr. Hubacek in both professional and social settings, and he is a wonderful asset to his profession. The uneducated, childish and irrelevant comments above should be ignored, and I hope Dr. Hubacek finds out the identify of the posting party so he can be sued for slander.