A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hudson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hudson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hudson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Patrick Hudson MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hudson practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.