Dr. Lawrence Hudson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Hudson?

Annual visits

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Dr. Hudson and his staff::Very corteous and promptly met my needs.:Dr. is very knowledgable and took time to discuss my condition and give me very good discussions and recommendations for a comfortable life.:His suggestions were very understanding and helped me make life decisions.:I see him as a very caring that makes his patients feel like family and gave me the respect that was necessary to control my life changing my epileptic descisions.:I care and respect this man as a person and medical doctor.

Posted on June 10th, 2015