A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Barr is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Barr has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Isaac Barr DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence I. Barr practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Barr has 13 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Barr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.