Dr. Lawrence Inra MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiology New York, NY

April 5th, 2015
One of the very best
A really good doctor. Attentive, confident, affable, efficient, decisive, informative, exudes competence

August 25th, 2014
Excellent Across
I've been a patient for 5 years. I can't imagine feeling more confident about my physician being on top of everything when I emerge from my annual physical and have been called by the Dr. a day or 2 later with my test results. The administrative side of his practice is excellent as well.

July 14th, 2014
The Best doctor I have ever known!
I have been doctor's Inra patient for a number of years, he saved my life in 2007, and continues to keep my alive, treats me with repect, courtesy, and firm kindness, his knowledge of medicine and specially the heart, his very correct diagnosis, accuracy, attention to details, and promptness more often than not, no longer exists in our modern World, on any walk of life. I only wish we could have more like him!

July 17th, 2012
Excellant Physician
Extremely thorough and looks at the big picture including other ailments that may be going on. Listens to the patient and their concerns and clearly explains the treatment and or alternatives. Is up to date with all latest studies and findings.

August 29th, 2011
One of the Best Doctors I have ever had the privilege of knowing
Dr. Inra consistently caught things that my other doctors failed to notice. On top of being an extremely intelligent doctor he is compassionate and caring. Hard qualities to find these days. His staff are all excellent and so helpful. I will miss them all more than I can say.

May 12th, 2010
expensive
excellent doctor, but expensive, and very quick to repeat and do tests every year that may not have to be done, it seems. Owns the building the practice is in, which makes one wonder about the tests. Annual physicals can reach $5000, which seems very high, but again, he is good. He doesn't take insurance and wants nothing to do with insurance companies, so he doesn't think a lot about what things cost the patient. He can make you doctor poor with specialists and tests.