Dr. Lawrence Abramson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 20th, 2016
Lacked professionalism
This doctor acted as if he were special, yet he came across as being shallow and lacked basic knowledge in his field of expertise. In short, he did not manifest tact, compassion or professionalism. An example of his demeanor and manner; was as I was leaving he said "be sure to tip the waitresses" meaning the receptionists.

July 15th, 2014
Bad Attitude
He fills in at a clinic in Texas when the actual doctor is on vacation.. That is where I had my run in with him. He talks at you not to you. All I needed was a prescription refill from what the actual doctor prescribed me. He stated that the medicine could make my condition worse and that a 4 week follow up would be needed. It's the same medicine the actual doctor prescribed me and it made my condition better. This did not make any sense to me. Could he not see it was just a prescription refill. He came across like a real JERK from the comments he made and just his demenor . I wonder if the actual doctor knows he treats his patients like that.

January 29th, 2013
Rushed service, bad attitude
Very long wait and very rushed service. Didn't like doctor's attitude, rude, and rushed. Not going back

January 9th, 2010
Good Experience
Advised to come early for new patient paperwork. Handled quickly, with good explanation by staff.Waiting room was full but was made to feel at home and waited almost no time until called to exam room. Dr. arrived promptly and sat down to talk. I rated bedside manner 3/4 b/c he is witty and sarcastic. I found this appealing but others might not.I think he actually handled my concerns quite well.Sending wife next month.

March 9th, 2009
He goes out of his way to provide the patient with the least expensive best course of treatment