A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Bernstein is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bernstein, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Localized Scleroderma
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bernstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence DR Bernstein MD is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Bernstein practices Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Rheumatologists.