A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Localized Scleroderma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Bernstein practice?
Dr. Lawrence Bernstein practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Rheumatologists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, and Brooklyn Physiatrists.