A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Epstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Epstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Epstein MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Epstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Center, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.