Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Epstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Epstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Epstein MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Epstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Center, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.