A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gordon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gordon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Gordon practice?
Dr. Lawrence Gordon practices Otolaryngology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Otolaryngologists.