A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gordon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gordon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Gordon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gordon has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Gordon practices Otolaryngology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Ellenville, NY.
See Goshen Otolaryngologists.