Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gordon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gordon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Gordon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Gordon practices Otolaryngology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Otolaryngologists.