A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Horn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Horn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Horn has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Horn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Horn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Horn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Horn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Troy, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.