A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Horn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Horn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Horn has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Horn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Horn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Horn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Horn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Detroit Physiatrists.