A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Horn is Good. Dr. Horn has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Horn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Horn has 27 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Horn practice?
Dr. Lawrence Horn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Detroit Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Horn, Dr. Laurence Horn, Dr. Loren Horn, Dr. Lorenzo Horn