A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kelly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kelly practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians and Peoria Sports Medicine Doctors.