A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kelly practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Family Physicians.