A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Leventhal, Rheumatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leventhal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leventhal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leventhal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leventhal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Leventhal MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Leventhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Leventhal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Internists and Huntingdon Valley Rheumatologists.