A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Leventhal, Rheumatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leventhal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leventhal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Leventhal MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Leventhal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Leventhal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Internists and Huntingdon Valley Rheumatologists.